Rates and Booking:
$700 – Full Day
$500 – Half Day
- All gear will be provided if you’re not bringing your own (Rods, Reels, Flies)
- Fuel is included in the rate
- We provide water and ice, but we will stop the morning of for other drink options
- We will stop for breakfast and to pick up lunch
What to bring:
- Amber, Copper, or Bronze colored polarized sunglasses
- 8, 9, and 10wt rods are great for redfish
- WF Floating fly lines with plenty of backing
- Sunscreen and bug repellant
- Warm layers for winter fishing (it can be cold)
- Rain gear (jacket and pants)
- Hat or cap
- Any medications you will need while on board
- Camera or phone for pictures
- A Louisiana fishing license is required. You will need to purchase a three-day non-resident Louisiana fishing license for all trips. The cost is $10 per person and it can be purchased by phone with a credit/debit card (Visa or Master Card). The phone number is 1-888-765-2602 and operators are available 24/7. It is called a Charter Passenger Code 79 license. They will give you an authorization number to write down which you will need to have on your person during the trip.
I will take deposits in the form of cash, checks, credit cards, or PayPal.
- $100 deposit for all trips
Capt. Dave Best
2 Grand Canyon Drive
New Orleans, LA 70131
- Trips cancelled outside of 30 days or due to weather will receive a full refund of the deposit, no questions asked. Weather cancellation deposits can be put towards a rebooked trip.
- Trips cancelled inside of 30 days will forfeit the deposit or it may be used for rebooking.
- Trips cancelled inside of 10 days will be charged in full to the client